A company should always have a clear strategy encompassing values which take into account people, society and knowledge, with sustainable value creation policies, organised around efficiency, effectiveness and a global positioning strategy in business.
We therefore aim to:
- Stimulate innovation and knowledge exchange between all employees by continuously and sustainably improving how we manage processes, products and services;
- Listen to stakeholders and proactively respond to their needs and concerns;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements and any other requirements applying to the organisation;
- Ensure the well-being of collaborators and promote health and safety in all work-related activities;
- Encourage value creation, eco-friendly management and pollution prevention for the purposes of differentiation and competitive advantage;
- Participate in research and development projects with the aim of adopting the best and most economically viable technology and practices available.
- Encourage activities related to social responsibility to help collaborators and communities in the areas in which we operate;
- Distribute the Sustainability Policy among stakeholders.
Performance Indicators of Shopping Centres Managed by PRAGMA (2016)